SILVERBACK INK™ – USER INFORMATION
- Silverback Ink® is for professional use (to be used by experience tattoo artist).
We are offering a good product. The producer and/or B&G Amsterdam BV is not
responsible in any meaning/way to any results/consequences of/from using/misusing
- Allergic is personally. Check prior to use the Silverback Ink® that your client
is not allergic to one of the ingredients. Make allergic check/test on your client to try
discovering any allergic reaction. Even then a person can develop allergic reaction.
The producer and/or B&G Amsterdam BV is not responsible in any meaning/way
to/for such allergic reaction or any results of.
- Do not add anything into the bottle (mixing should be done in a clean, single use
ink-cup outside the bottle). Never touch the bottle with used gloves.
- Never leave the bottle-lid open and never take the bottle-lid off (after 1st use).
Store the bottle in a dark & dry place at room temp (5-30 degree C). Keep the bottles
away from dust and direct sun light.
- Do not mix Silverback Ink® with other inks or any other solutions/additives.
- Silverback Ink® with B&G Amsterdam BV label is being educated sterilized
in Nederland by Gamma ray. The bottle is being delivered to you sealed (do not use
if arrived un-sealed). The shelf-life of unopened bottle is to be found on the label.
You must mark/write on the bottle the date of removing the seal. The ink is to be use
then for never longer than 6 month (under proper storage and use conditions and
never longer then the shelf-life date from the label).
- Visit often this site in any case of recall/important information/warnings – we will
do this via this site.
- For any extra information / any request please contact directly the dealer/supplier
which sold you the ink.
- We will be more than happy to answer any questions of artists regarding the correct
use of the ink or try to guide you for having better tattoo results.